The Prepare to Perform training block is a 3 Part Course that will cover all the fundamentals of designing and delivering optimal warm ups for your clients.
Often trainers and coaches under-estimate the value and importance of an effective warm up. Standing out from the crowd requires you to pay attention to the detail and making sure you are giving 100% value to your athletes and clients for the FULL duration of your training session. This starts with a well designed and delivered warm up.
In this course we are going to run through the purpose, structure, value and practical components of the warm up in 3 course modules.
By the end of this course you will have strong understanding of:
- The importance of coaching in the warm up
- The importance of programming your warm ups
- The value of the monitoring your clients response to your warm ups
- How to select the most appropriate form of mobility for the session
- How to deliver and position your client for best effect during mobility
- The benefits and uses of muscle activation in the warm up
- How to coach and position muscle activation exercises for all regions of the body
- How to coach and design movement integration and movement patterning exercises for all regions of the body
- How to structure your warm ups with a repeatable and focussed design
- How to design and deliver a time efficient warm up
We really look forward to meeting you in the program!
Yours in health and performance,
Luke is the Founder and CEO of MTP Health. He is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with over 10 years experience helping people with all sorts of health challenges lead their best lives. A specialist in movement assessment and correction for optimal human function Luke has vast experience working with clients ranging from pre-post surgical and chronic disease sufferers to fitness enthusiasts and professional athletes. With a passion for making a real difference Luke has a long history of going the extra mile to ensure he delivers the absolute best result possible for everyone he works with. Currently his company MTP Health is on a mission to become the leading provider of specialised rehabilitation services in Australia. A keen fitness enthusiast himself in recent years he has competed in CrossFit, making it to the world CrossFit Games in 2013 and 2015 as part of the team competition.