The Prepare to Perform training block is a 3 Part Course that will cover all the fundamentals of designing and delivering optimal warm ups for your clients.
Often trainers and coaches under-estimate the value and importance of an effective warm up. Standing out from the crowd requires you to pay attention to the detail and making sure you are giving 100% value to your athletes and clients for the FULL duration of your training session. This starts with a well designed and delivered warm up.
In this course we are going to run through the purpose, structure, value and practical components of the warm up in 3 course modules.
By the end of this course you will have strong understanding of:
- The importance of coaching in the warm up
- The importance of programming your warm ups
- The value of the monitoring your clients response to your warm ups
- How to select the most appropriate form of mobility for the session
- How to deliver and position your client for best effect during mobility
- The benefits and uses of muscle activation in the warm up
- How to coach and position muscle activation exercises for all regions of the body
- How to coach and design movement integration and movement patterning exercises for all regions of the body
- How to structure your warm ups with a repeatable and focussed design
- How to design and deliver a time efficient warm up
We really look forward to meeting you in the program!
Yours in health and performance,
Luke is the Founder and CEO of MTP Health, a rehabilitation clinic in Sydney's lower north shore. He is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with over 10 years experience helping people with all sorts of health challenges lead their best lives. A specialist in movement assessment and correction for optimal human function Luke has vast experience working with clients ranging from pre-post surgical and chronic disease sufferers to fitness enthusiasts and professional athletes. With a passion for making a real difference Luke has a long history of going the extra mile to ensure he delivers the absolute best result possible for everyone he works with. Currently Luke is on a mission to become the leading provider of specialised exercise rehabilitation services in Australia. A keen fitness enthusiast himself, Luke has been a competitive runner, golfer and CrossFitter, and is now a small business owner and father of two.